Monday, February 21, 2011

Back!

So what happens when you have suddenly reached a point that you might know not know what you want to do at work and deal with work related issues. I am sure that there are a lot of people out there that are feeling this way, but reading about this in the newspaper recently; I learn that there is such a thing as burnout. It is very common and easy to slip into especially in this day and age with such easy communication tools we possessed; Blackberry’s, laptops, tablet etc. Check this out - http://allfreelancewriting.com/2010/08/21/freelancing/work-at-home-parents-freelancing/ladies-and-gentlemen-we-are-approaching-burn-out%E2%80%A6/

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/burnout_signs_symptoms.htm

So take some time to learn about your approach to work as everyone including you and me are capable of falling in to this trap no matter how big of a performer you are.

Well, I’ve been neglecting my blog for some time and it is time to kick start it again. I have come up with some material to share and I will post this out once I have pen these thoughts out. I will be posting regularly and I hope to generate some new readers and the old readers who might have given up visiting this pageJ. Truly a fault of one that has been busy =P.

No comments: